ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, August 19, 2011

~BP Is OK~



Fanesse, my nurse came yesterday
and I'm ok, my blood pressure seems
to be better. The raising of the dose
seems to help. Shes really nice and
very easy to talk to.
Penny is here and we have been deciding
what to eat today. I'm kinda hungry for
chicken. I had her pick some up at the
store that I might cook over the weekend.
I don't know when Donald is coming again,
I'm hoping tonight. I want this deck done!

Other than that I have no plans to do any
thing special. Be nice to go to the lake,
sit by the water, and if no one was around
I might consider going for a swim. Donnie
is so fortunate to live on a lake. When he
gets home he walks in the door, thru the
house all the while dropping clothes and
grabbing his swim suit before going out
the back door and to the lake.. what a
great life :-) He doesn't get to enjoy it
as much as hed like to.

Time to help cook , I'm still a most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE, keep well
and God Bless

Always, Lois ****
 
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    It got hot today, oh I love that coolder weather...
    I hope you get your deck all finished up real soon.
    Bob has been cleaning up our back yard some, it is out control with junk...well to me it's junk...praying he sale all of it...I know he needs thing to work on or he would be very unhappy.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous da said…

    Deck is looking good! I predict it will be a great pleasure to you when finished.

    d

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    thank you for all the pictures Lois.
    God bless you

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya,
    Yes, Im so glad to see this deck getting done,,
    ]
    Good to hear from y0u!
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker