ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, August 15, 2011

~Didnt Get Done~


Stormy weather
I didn't see Donnie all weekend so my
deck is not finished and I am VERY
upset about it. I called him 3 times
yesterday to find out when or IF he
planned to come over. Finally at 6pm
I phoned and told him how upset I
was that I couldn't depend on him
and hung up.
2 boxes- but havta be in the same one,.. lol
My caseworker from COA comes this
morning and I'm going to ask her for
help in finding someone else to finish
it for me. The stress from this has
gotten out of hand. I was up most of
the night I was so upset. I HAVE to
get this settled.
Dutch aint too happy sharing lol
Saturday. No warning at all. It got
so dark the street lights came on. I
was sitting in the front doorway with
Dutch and a bolt of lightening looked
like it hit across the street, scared us
both really bad :-) There a branches
and leaves all over the street and yard.

Lunch time and time to post this, this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry and I
am gonna take a nap after Penny leaves,
hope you had a good weekend.. Keep
well and God bless..

Always, Lois ****
 

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Love it when it rain, was hoping we get some more...we need it.
    Lois don't let thing upset you, it will only cause you health problem... I always look at it has a blessing, cause it will work out for a blessing for you in the long run...got keep on trusting God no matter what happen...it will get done, maybe not in our timing.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker