ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

~What Day Is It:?~ :-)


Dutch in one of his favorite things, a box :)
I don't know what my problem is today
but all morning I thought today was
Friday! I even sent a mail to Kelli and
said I wasn't sure if she was at work
or not cuz some Fridays shes off! When
she reads that she is gonna think I 've
lost it! :-)
Fanesse, my nurse came this morning
and she was the one that made me
take note that its THURSDAY! She
laughed and put her hand on my
shoulder and asked "are you ok?"
I told her I just get confused some
days. I think its cuz I want it to hurry
up and be Sunday...

I talked to Donnie last night and he
checked his busy schedule and has put
me down for Sunday to come and finish
my deck! I am so glad and trust me I'm
praying every day that nothing happens
that he cant come.. I want this deck DONE!

My blood pressure pills have been increased
to try to stabilize it. Its so radical going up
and down so much the Dr thinks this would
be the wise thing to do. I agree, the head
aches I get when it goes up are enough to
make me cross eyed :-)


This GORGEOUS WEEBLE has no left
overs for lunch so I have to find some
thing. I have some meatballs in the
freezer and I might make a sandwich
with them.. These meatballs are very
very good, lots of flavor. I put them
in sauce sometimes too. Try them.
These are made by Armour.

Time to post and eat, keep well and
God Bless...

Always, Lois ****
 
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    Sure pray Sunday is a good day to get your deck done...
    It was in the 60 this morning, having a little bit more of rain again today..we still need it. nice to have cool days..but they say it will get hot again little bit later.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ... apple pie ... lovely yellow sun flowers ... blue skies ... country music ... more country music ... stuffed green peppers ... love ... oh nice ... holdin' huggin' ... there, feelin' any better?

    d

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hI Mary, I do too, Im prayin! Its been nice here too.. 55 this morning I like it :-)

    Hiya d,
    Nice to hear from you, you always make me feel better!

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker