ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, August 07, 2011

~Nothing Doing~


Its an overcast day with the forecast
saying rain, I looked on the weather
site and it says its 66 degrees out,
yet my ac is running. Its very humid.
I got my electric bill and its $125.oo.
I am NOT happy. But I have no choice
but to pay it.

Nothing exciting today other than I had
to take an extra blood pressure pill. I hate
when I have to, but if I don't I will keep
this headache and that's most aggravating.
I cant seem to win! :-)

Other than that I have no plans other than
to make some lunch and reply to some mail.
I did write out my bills and they are ready
to send tomorrow when Penny gets here.

Its been a quiet weekend and I'm glad, Its
hectic during the week when I have a steady
stream of people. My outside kitties have
been real stinkers, Graybelle sticking her
tongue out and Orngy growling showing his
teeth, Dinky worrys me hes gotten so mean.

Well this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna
close this for today, keep well and God
Bless...

Always, Lois****

 
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    That deck is looking good...will be glad when you can enjoy it...
    My electric was about $117.62 this month, which is alright for us, but the next two month will be a different story.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hi Lois
    Have a great day, and God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Good to hear from you.Hope all is ok by you.
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker