ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, August 04, 2011

~Lots of Action~

Fuzz and I say Phooey!
Its so hectic around here its amazing.
This is magic week and the town is full
of people. Cars are parked all by me cuz
most of the free magic shows are over
here in the high school... Lots of people
are attending by the amount of cars.
There were big doings with the city and
the electric company and the neighbors
yesterday too. 3 trucks were parked on
the side street and one was blocking my
driveway, so I motioned to one of the
men to come here and I asked him what
was going on.
He said they had to stabilized the pole
out there so we didn't lose power, the
neighbors had a broken sewer line and
had to dig it up and I guess they worried
one of their machines would hit the pole,
I don't know, but he was a nice guy and
cute too!

One of Pennys cats had kittens. AGAIN.
She has about 6 cats. This time she has
4 babies that are just precious. She gave
away all of the other litter, even the one
she brought to visit me. These she has
now are so pretty. I cant hardly wait for
enough time to go by so she can bring one
here. :-)

Fanesse, my nurse was here, my BP is up,
174/97,. It will go down. She is so nice.
She is going to pick up my meds for me
so Penny wont have to do it.

Ive been up since 3am and of course I
looked outside. I saw a HUGE DEER
standing there eating that corn off the
feeder! I turned on the porch light and
he ran off I was gonna try to get a pic.

I have some left over stuffed green
peppers, 5 of them, that Penny brought
from her garden. I ate one last night,
delicious!

This GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry.
Food then a nap. its cool today so I'm
hoping I hear from Donnie :-) Keep
well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Lots of action is great once in a while...but if it get to close that might be a problem...our neighbor across the street has lots of weekend party, it's hard to get out of our drive way...would love for them to move.we been here for 39 years now, they been here for about a year. We use to be the youngest family in the block, now the oldest.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary.
    Once in a great while is ok...This is a very quiet area so excess people are noticed,, Lots are here for the magic shows..

    good to hear from you
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker