ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, August 13, 2011

~Good Day~



Pretty nice day today so far. We are
sposta have rain which is great, my lawn
really needs it. I keep saying I'm going
to get a sprinkler but I don't have to pay
for water and without Joe's permission
I don't want to do that, even though its
really HIS yard I'm taking care of.
Dinky is sitting on one of the posts with
his one leg hanging, I HAD to take a picture.
He stays here 90% of the time and the rest
of it hes over in the garage. Hes such a
sweet boy I wish I could let him in. BUT hes
not neutered and that would be a disaster.
Plus I see how hes got such an attitude with
the other outsiders that I KNOW he and
Dutch would surely clash and there is no
way I could break up 2 armed cats Id be
crazy to try! But I sure would like to let
him in. I sent Becky a mail and hopefully
she can come up with a solution to help
him. Hes so skinny and that worries me.
We wormed him but its not made any
changes that we can see. He and Graybelle
are my 2 steady, always here, outsiders...
My blood pressure pills have been upped to
10 mg a day. Instead of taking the extra
when it goes up the Dr seems to think that
if the dose is raised that maybe my pressure
will stabilize. I'm to take it every afternoon
to see what it is and keep a record.

I need y'all to pray there is NO rain for
tomorrow and that my boy will show up to
finish my deck. I sure want it done, plus I
know Joyce will be glad, one less thing for
her to be upset about with the yard.

I have no plans for today so it hopefully
will be a nice quiet day.. I don't know yet
what lunch is gonna be but this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE never seems to have any problem
finding something :-) Y'all have a great
weekend, keep well and God Bless,..

Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    Love your pictures you got in here.
    My blood pressure was 123/51 this morning and 135/58 tonight..I wish it was a little bit higher...
    My sugar been doing ok for the most part...oh I wished I could lose some weight...but getting healthier is my goal.still having problem with exercise.
    Love the weather were having.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    yes, that is low. The bottom number is. what does the de say?
    The best way to lose is to eat foods that eat up other calories, like graoefruit, I think our bodies know what is our best weight and keeps us there..
    Hope you had a good weekend..

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker