ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

~I Been Busy~


This is short today as I'm tired. Its been
a hectic morning. I got up at 5, wide awake
and then at 930 Travis came, stayed for
awhile, he will be back in 2 weeks.. Then
as he was going out the door, Rebecca
and a co worker came by for a visit. Talk
about busy..
See the fly:?
Thank God, the Dr didn't come today, he
was supposed to come about 1.. The one
from Southern Care. I don't really under
stand whyI have to see their doctor when
I have my own. But its their policy and
I have to play by their rules.. They will
re schedule and call me..

Anyhoway, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is hungry and tired, so food then a
nap. Keep well and God Bless.

Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    Good pictures there Lois.
    I pray Wed will be a better day for you...but it's nice to be busy at times.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker