ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

~Doc Visits~



On Monday, Dr Dallas from Southern Care
came to see me and do a evaluation. He does
agree that I should their services. He
and a nurse came. Hes very nice.

LittleBoy and Dutch
Yesterday, my Dr Hyde with Visiting Physicians
came for his monthly visit. He warned me that
next month they will draw blood again. Just
between us, I may cancel their visit! The
nurse is just not good at drawing blood! He
did say my vitamin d is extremely low and I
have to make sure I take my pill. I would
imagine it would be low, with not being out
in the sun at all.

Penny is here and we are all clean. We are
not cooking today as I'm very stressed out.
Too many things going on that have me a
tad upset, my deck taking forever to get
done is a big stresser. Plus the electric.

So, I'm gonna close this and make some
phone calls to try to undo some of these
stressers. I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE
always will be :-) Keep well and God
Bless..

Always, Lois ****
 

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    We got rain all day and it very nice to have.
    It always rain during the Fair and Rodeo, and that always good.
    Yes I will be glad when your deck is done too...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary
    Was 55 this morning what a great feeling of cool.. We need some rain..
    Good to hear from you!

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker