ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

~Deck Works~


Donnie phoned and came by Monday
night. He apologized for making me
upset. He worked on the deck and as
you see I have been out on it. I wish
the door opened the other way. With
my joy stick on the right, my door opens
left to right, so I have to use my left
hand to run my chair or reach across and
push the door open...


Dinky and Graybelle were both out there
and Dinky was very leary of my chair. He
didn't come right to me and when I moved
my chair he ran. Graybelle didn't care as
long as she was being petted...

Its a nice day today, not real hot, Donnies
coming up tonight. He had to babysit last
night for Amber, she and her hubby had to
go to see his dad and brother, they both
got seriously hurt in a truck accident. A
tree was across the road, as they came
over a hill and by the time his dad saw
it, was too late and they hit it. I hope
they are ok. Theyre seriously hurt.

Penny is here today and did laundry
and we are all clean. She took the
photos of this GORGEOUS WEEBLE.
Keep well and God Bless.. time for
some lunch~!

Always, Lois ****
 
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    WOW it looks great Lois...How do you keep your boys in the house?
    God has blessed you so very much.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    the deck is great. I have to snwak out lol..
    Lovw n'hugs,
    Loia****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker