ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, August 26, 2011

~Graybelle Likes The Deck~



My nurse came yesterday and my BP has
been pretty good with this increase of
my medication. I'm really glad. Fanesse
is really nice. I was telling her I am
wanting some doughnuts. She lives in
Sturgis and said there is a REAL bakery
there! They are so hard to find now. The
big grocery stores has them but not like
Dixie cream or dunkin . She promised
next week that she would bring some!
The kitties are enjoying the deck. Dinky
acts like he owns it and so does Graybelle.
She found the railing and sunned herself
all day till it got too hot for her and she
curled up down below,,
So cute with her hands over her eyes.
Well, not hands, :-) feet. She and Dinky
stay here all the time and sleep under
the deck.

Penny came today with a fresh supply
of birdseed. The birds will be happy.
Ive trying to figure out where to put
stuff on the deck and out by the post.
I hope Pennys guy will come and do my
yard for me. Just the sidewalk edged
and that concrete out there by the post.
Its covered with weeds and grass, I
cant wait to get everything fixed. I'm
giving Donnie the cat house back since
the cats wont go in it anymore.

Beautiful day today and its time to fix
lunch, what I don't know. But this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry. Keep
well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

 
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    Look like a cat heaven to me, enjoy it my friend.
    Been watching Irene all I can. I like keep up with it and glad I'm not around there...I do have family in N.C.
    Make a big pot of soup, not wanting to cook much this weekend...and we love hamburger soup.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    They love the deck I just wish they werent such sloppy eaters!

    Lov e Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker