ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

~Travis Was Here~



Travis came today. Hes a nice kid. The
boy, Dutch behaves so badly when I
have company and today was no exception.
There was something in the waste basket
under my desk that was driving him nuts.
He kept trying to dig in it, knocked it over
twice. I bet I shooed him away from it a
dozen times! He kept going back, and then
when he did stop, he ran around like he
was on drugs! Just going nuts. We had to
laugh at him, he is so persistent in any
thing he does. He always seems more of a
pest when I have company. :-)
Penny took photos of her kitties and she
was right when she said they were the
prettiest kitties ever. One looks just like
LB when he was a baby, and one has gold
under his eyes. Penny is attached to these
kitties and shes gonna have a hard time
getting rid of them. :-)
Donnie and David came up last night and
worked on the deck. David was being an 8
year old yesterday and got in trouble. He
went in to his moms car and was playing
with the seat belts. He wrapped them
around his legs and from moving around
they tightened up. His feet were turning
blue by the time someone heard him yelling.
They had to cut the belt off, he was very
lucky someone came outside to check on
him. Kids just don't realize how dangerous
some things are.
I keep cat food,dry kind, out on the deck
for the cats. Well it draws bees, those small
honey bees. David is very afraid of them. He
got stung once and knows they hurt. The ones
out side here are not stinger kind and Donnie
tried to tell David that.
Donnie asked David to hold a board for him and
David kept saying "I'm NOT going up by there,
those bees are there!" Donnie asked him 3 times,
really nice but he still refused. All of a sudden
Donnie rushes up to the dish swats at the bees
and turns back, grabs David by the arm and
moves him up by the board saying "The Bees
are GONE!" David laughed and said, "I don't like
bees"..as hes on his tiptoes with Donnies help.. :-)

I don't know what I'm having for lunch, I do know
I am so hungry for doughnuts! I would LOVE
some Krispie Creme or Dunkins! They have
both in Elkhart.. This GORGEOUS WEEBLE
needs food and I think a nap, I didn't sleep
good last night.. K eep well and God Bless!

Always, Lois ****
 

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    I wish I could come and enjoy the deck with you too, but I don't like bee either.
    The other day we saw a big snake skin in our front yard,we haven't seen a snake in a long time...and wish I didn't see the skin either...about 4 feet it was.
    Now I'm watching out all the time when I'm outside, I hate that.
    With our dog food the birds and the fly try to get a free meal, I work very hard to not let that happen.
    Those bird need to eat bugs, it's better for them...and I don't like fly at all...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary.
    I do too! The cats love it.
    Joys of summer with the bees lol
    Good to hear from you
    Love n'hugs
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker