ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, August 21, 2011

~Nicest Day~



What a nice day yesterday. I met David. He
came with Donnie to help. And believe me
this boy really did! He carried wood and
took it back and forth after Donnie cut it.
Saved Donnie a lot of walking! David is the
son of Missy, Donnies girlfriend. What a
sweet kid. David is 8.
He really likes Donnie, you can see it in his
face when he looks at him. Donnie let him
use the drill and I think Donnie enjoyed
being with David, mutual feelings I think.
Donnie kept telling him what a good worker
and helper he was, which kids need to know
that they are valued.
David came inside and spent time with me,
which I thoroughly enjoyed. He loved the
cats , which made Dutch happy. They had a
good time playing with the lazer. Then he
went out and checked my mail for me and
Steve was out there with the dogs, so
David got a chance to play with Bailey for
a few minutes which David really liked. He
sat here in the kitchen and we talked a
little. He said he really likes my house ,
"its nice and big he said... I would like to
come back !" I would kinda like that too!
His mom had to work so he got to spend
the day with Donnie and come up here,
with all the pets and Donnie was going to
take him to lunch on the way back to
Donnies. I think David had a good day.
After they left, my sister and Stanley
came by. She is still having trouble with
that wrist she had the surgery on. Its
not healing like it should, quite painful.
Other than that she is doing ok. Stan
is fine, he always just takes a nap when
they come so Shirley and I can catch
up on everything, she keeps me up to
date on her kids and what shes been
making, she sews a lot, I wish I could
sew again, but its just not possible.
Well I need to find some lunch. I may
have some chicken , ive not had that
in a long time, with some yellow rice.
Time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
to post, keep well and God Bless

Always, Lois ****



"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Your deck is terrific! I know you will really enjoy it. Great place for such a gorgeous lady!

    Glad you are having good weather - getting some here too - between severe storms...lol

    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger MaryC said…

    It won't be long till it all done Lois...you are going to really enjoy that deck my friend.
    The weather has been so nice and we even had a little rain today.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Butty,
    Its gonna be great, Ive been 9ut there lots already

    Hi Mary,
    wish you could come enjoy it with me

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker