ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, August 29, 2011

~THEIF !! ~

Well I am totally upset AGAIN. I put photos of my
self here last wednesday and someone has taken
them and posted them, anonomously of course. I
dont know the name of the site just yet, but I will
have to write again to this group owner to ask that
my photos be removed.

EVERYONE that knows me knows how upset I
get when this happens. I am so sick of it. Its as
if I have no rights and whomever it was felt they
could take MY photos that I or Penny took and
put them where ever they want,.

I wonder and I say this every time this happens,
how they would feel if someone took one of their
photos and put it somewhere it didnt belong..

I have been debating to perhaps close this blog
and that way I wont have to worry about my photos,
I know some have stuck with me from the start but
when someone disrespects me like this I feel so
violated... this isnt right to do..

Im gonna post this now and think about what to
do.. Im still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE tho...
Keep well and God Bless

Always. Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    I wish thing like that didn't happen, but there is always people that won't play by the rules.
    So sorry it happen to you again...
    I don't go many places on the computer, I run into problem when I do...
    I don't have the time like I use to either.
    It's taken me longer to get a few room clean up at church...I'm slowing down so much, can't do it in a run anymore. I guess that old ages catching up with me...but also I've gain a few pounds and that might be the problem too...
    Hurting more in my stomach too.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    It wasn't me. I spend so little time on the computer. By the way, saffron person, it is also now available in powder form. It is more expensive than cannabis - wow!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya,
    It really hurts my feelings when I
    am disrespected like that but it happens I know.

    I know it wasnt you Momar, glad you survived the hurricane,

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous d.a. said…

    Lucky me ... I don't know how to pick up a photo and post it anywhere ... so you see it ain't so bad to be a dumb-bell.

    Adoringly

    d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker