ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 24, 2011

~Bad Birds`


There is what I saw when I looked outside
this morning. The birdbathfeeder was on
the ground! And if you look at the ones
next, you will see it looks broken! I hope
not, Penny had a hard time finding those-
those birds are so bad! :-) .
Theyre only plastic and I have the 2, one
with water and one with birdseed, but they
cost about $12.00. I don't think we could
one now, maybe on ebay. I don't buy online,
I don't have a credit card, but sometimes
I wish I did, but then again.... I don't like
to charge stuff. I'm used to just paying
for it, then its not a bill.. I get enough
of them as it is!
The honeysuckle looks so pretty right
in the window. The outsiders love the
deck and one of them is always here.
I think of winter coming and these
poor cats, id like to let Graybelle and
Dinky in, but I cant. They slap and
hiss at each other now thru the glass
and I KNOW they all would fight.

Dutch is awful when I have company.
He gets up on my desk, walks around
the monitor 2 or 3 times, then sits
next to the keyboard, then he starts
to hit stuff till it falls on the floor.
He does this in front of everyone. My
nurse , well everybody, laughs at him,
he then gets worse! I tell them DONT
LAUGH! You laugh and then YOU
pick up all the stuff he knocks off! :-)

Ive not decided what I'm gonna have for
lunch. But you know this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE always finds something.... Keep
well and God Bless,,.

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Good weather here, a bit cool tonight but nice.
    Was it the birds or something else that knot those birdbath feeder over...being plastic maybe you need something to hold them up...could the wind blow them over?
    Anyway I hope you had a great Sunday, I did.
    I love helping in the nursery at church, to me it's just lot of fun...some think it lots of work, and it is, but so much fun. Still having a hard time learning there names... and we keep getting new ones...
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    The whole base of the birdbath is full of sand which makes it quite heavy, no telling what did it, could
    have been anything.

    So nice to hear from you ,
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker