ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 12, 2011

~Charter Cable Sucks~

Graybelle is sticking her tongue out at Dutch

Well today has started off crappy.
Besides not feeling the greatest I
am totally mad at CHARTER CABLE
AGAIN! They were sposta come
yesterday and didn't, so I called and
the guy says TOMORROW.. ok, well
today is yesterdays tomorrow and at
10 am when the guy wasn't here I
called CHARTER again.
Dutch loves bags too
The guy meant tomorrow as in Tuesday!
This is so aggravating and yet there is
not one thing I can do.. The girl this
morning said I could have someone come
between 5 and 7 tonite.. That time of
day I am OUT of this chair and the only
reason I will get back in it is to go to the
potty. SO its on the books for tomorrow
being Tuesday between 8 and 10.. lets see
if they show up. I am so fed up with this
company and if I could afford it I would
get the dish.

Other than this all is well, no damage from
the storm yesterday we all survived. The
hail wasn't big enough to do any damage
anyway. We 3 scaredy casts that live here
are such big chickens when it comes to a
storm. LB hides under the couch and Dutch
gets on the back of my chair or in my lap.
Poor mom here aint got no one to comfort me!
My prince I have given up on, he either fell
off his horse or the horse died :-( hes a no-
show like the cable guy...

Penny is here and we are all clean and ready
for another week. We havent decided yet
what shes gonna make for lunch. She IS
gonna make that apple loaf for sure!
Post time and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
has a few emails to write. Hope you had
a great weekend, keep well and God Bless

Always, Lois
"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    You have put in a lot of great pictures on your blog.
    Been under the weather a bit and the computer is slow...
    I hope charter get out there and fix your problem for you.
    God bless you Lois

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker