ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, September 08, 2011

~Nurse Visit~

I'm late today but Fanesse came by. Its her
usual day, shes my nurse. I told her about these
spells, and she thinks it may be a heart attack.
I do too. But to have 2 in a week is NOT good.

I had a bad night last night, my chest kept
hurting so I had to keep changing positions. I
will tell my Dr when he comes. I expect him to
come by soon.

Its a rainy day today and I am sneezing and
my nose is runny and I have a head ache, I
just cant win can I,,, :-)

I talked to Donnie yesterday and asked him
what he wanted for his birthday on the 13th.
He said he would let me know. I have NO
idea what to get him. He plans to come up
and finish the dec soon. Hes had a job with
Gerry that they have to finish.

We put on a pot of beans yesterday and it
smells wonderful in here. Small navy beans
in the crock pot. We havent made them in
a long time. I wish I had some cornbread
to go with them! :-)


Time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to
post this and eat.. Keep well and God Bless
Always, Lois ****
God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    I'm so glad you have a nurse that come to your home, what a blessing that is.
    Take real care of yourself my Lois, I know you will.
    A nice day here for me, was able to stay home all day and do some extra cleaning.
    Going to see a Dr about my Hernia repair, just having to many problem with it.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I am too, she comes once a week. I hope YOU get fixed.. maybe you should see a different doctor Mary.
    Love n'hugs
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker