ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~Missed Again~

Sorry I missed some days again, and
the bad thing is I have no good excuse,
other than just pure d lazy.. I would
think about it then my mind would go to
something else and by the time I thought
about it again it was way late, but I will
try to do better, but then that's what
I said last time too.. Joys of getting old,
you fergit .. :-)
It was horrible foggy the other morning.
I couldn't even see across the street.
They delayed school opening for 2 hours
and it wasn't even gone totally by then.
Quite a few accidents because of it tho
I ve been making calendars. I love making
these things. If the site I use ever goes
down I would be in big trouble. I wish I
had a program did it all, then Id have no
worries at all.. Everyone seems to like
them, they write and tell me so, its
always nice to know your work is
appreciated.

Ive not heard from Donnie so I don't know
how his back is. I will call him later today,
when hes off work. He never misses work,
he goes no matter how he feels.

This GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry so I
am gonna post this and eat. Again, my
apologies , Ill be back tomorrow. Keep
well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker