ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 17, 2011

~The Best Calendar of ALL!~

No plans for today and I'm not expecting
any company, with this cool weather its
nice to sit out on my deck, its not quite
done, just some spindles need put in. With
Donnies back so sore I don't expect him
to feel like doing it. Which is ok, I can
still go out there :-)

Penny made a meat pie yesterday and it
will be even better today. Its kinda like
a pasty but bigger. It was so cool I didn't
mind having the oven on, in fact it kinda
took the chill off. Ive had a sweater on
for 2 days. Fall is coming very fast.

Ive been making more calendars. Gives
me something to do, which is a good thing,
I did order some caramels, I had to, they
are so good. Susan will ship them anywhere
and they are a nice gift, "sweets for the
sweet" so to say,, :-)

Not a lot to write about, but I thought
id better write a little something so
y'all don't worry bout me :-) I'm feeling
pretty good, no 'spells' for awhile, I'm
very glad, they scare me...
I'm gonna post this and heat up my
leftover pie. This GORGEOUS WEEBLE
woke up a tad hungry :-) Y'all have a
great weekend , keep well, God Bless,,

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Yep that a good calender too,I did have the fish tank but then change it too Garfield...I love him dancing...Lois can you make me an October with Garfield dancing...or maybe a cat or dog dancing...or an old lady dancing.
    Been trying to get rid of some of the thing I know longer need in the house...trying to do some fall cleaning along with it too...
    We have been eating a lot of wraps I call them...soft tortillas whole wheat, we put cheese and slices turkey in them with fresh spinach,onion,tomatoes or anything that around...it so quick and easy for when I don't want to cook, plus we love them for now...and peanut butter is ok in them too...we been eating them cold.

    Yes Lois even to say hi would be ok to let us know you are still there.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    On the way Mary!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker