ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 10, 2011

~Birds Are Back ~

see the little sunflower...
It is a totally gloomy Saturday. Its so dark
out that the yard light is staying on. Its wet
from the rain that's been coming down since
yesterday, which makes it damp and then I
ache. I can feel the change in the weather
already. Fall is coming soon, then the snow.
I am already worrying about the outside cats,
but its 3 winters ive been here and they have
survived,.
I have been worried about not seeing any
birds at all lately. But I was so glad to see
them back. Saves me on birdseed, but Id
rather see the birds. Even the finches havent
been by the sunflowers like last year. The
seed that are in the planter out by the bird
bath has bloomed! I was so surprised to see
that.
I got some news from Donnie that Amber's
baby boy had a seizure of some kind, they
had to fly him up to Borgess in Kalamazoo.
Hes only a few months old, poor little guy.
Donnie said he would be home today. I
sure hope hes ok.
I have no idea what is on the menu for
today as I didn't have Penny make any
thing ahead for me. The pot of beans
she made Wednesday sure were good.
I'm sure this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
will find something. COA brought some
fresh apples and peaches yesterday
and I got a good recipe for apple bread!
3 guesses what will be made Monday.. :-)
Keep well, have a good weekend and
God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

 
"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker