ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, September 11, 2011

~I Remember~

Dinky on the deck railing

Todays date, we in America will never forget.
My heart goes out to the family and friends
of those that were lost that awful day, It
is such a horrible tragedy that was deliberately
caused. Its not like a flood or tornado, we as
people didn't cause those acts of nature. I
think of all the thousands lost in that tsunami
in Japan, its different. Hateful people didn't
cause that. Its so sad and I for one don't need
to be reminded to remember, I remember.
Dutch sees Dinky, neither cat is happy.
That awful day I was in the hell home. I do
remember seeing it on TV but that's all. I
was still in a bad mental state and perhaps
I should be glad I don't remember all the
TV coverage, that my mind was off thinking
of ways to get out of there. Which happened
only 4 months later, thank you Lord..
Today I'm waiting for my favorite cable
company to come and fix my cable. it went
out Friday. All my premium channels don't
come in.. SO, needless to say you KNOW
what I did, called and complained as I
always do. I have never had so much
trouble with a cable company as CHARTER
CABLE !! The bad part is there is no other
cable company here in this area..


I don't like when these cable guys come to
my house. In fact I don't like ANY strangers
coming here ! Just being safe. What gets me,
that I don't understand is this... I have 2 tvs
one in the livingroom and one in my bedroom.
Only the one in the living room is acting up!
How can 1 work and 1 not, when they are both
on the same cable? It upsets me when this
cable goes out.


I don't know what is on the menu today as
nothing really sounds good, plus I have to
make it and I really am not up to it. I had
a rough night, I didn't sleep well at all, a
nap may be on the menu!

Hope your're having a good weekend, Keep
well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker