ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

~Happy Birthday Honeyboy~

My favorite photos of Donnie and Kelli, Kelli was 4
Then and now..

Today is my boys birthday, Donnie, hes 49
today. I called and sang happy birthday to
him... he laughed. Hes not doing real good,
his back is hurting him just awful. Hes been
to the Dr for it and nothing is working, so
hes decided to go to a choirpractor that's
the wrong spelling but my spel chekr is
broke :-)

Cable guy showed up right on time, I was
waiting for him. He got everything fixed ,
took him at least 2 hours to get it all done.
He said I wasn't getting a strong signal and
now hopefully it will be better, I know my
Internet is faster which is VERY good...

Its a nice day here today and I almost was
gonna have a busy day, my Dr and Travis all
wanted to come by today and that's just too
much for me all in one day. So Travis will
come next week and the Dr will let me know
when he will be coming, I have a feeling I
wont see him till next month. Which is ok. :-)

Other than that I hope the rest of today is
quiet, for some reason I'm sneezing and
coughing and my head feels like I'm getting
hit between the eyes with a hammer.. I my
self think its allergies..

I took, well no, Penny took, some pictures of
me out on my deck yesterday but sadly I am
not going to put them here. Its so sad that
I feel I cant trust anyone with my photos here,
but if you would like one write to me and I
will send them you. Use this addy:
right to punish everyone for the deeds of
one, but I have to do this, I don't want my
photos all over the net. Sorry..

Post time and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is hungry and she needs food. Might help
get rid of this headache... Keep well and
God Bless

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Thank for showing before and after pictures of Donnie and Kelli, time sure does past fast.
    My oldest grandson want to move where he dad lives, that 6 hours from me...I was so bless at one time to have all my children and grandchildren living close by. Time does change things.
    God bless you Lois

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    HI Mary,
    Until you get older you dont really see how fast the days go, youre too busy when your younger lol,..
    Time marches on, stops for nothing,be
    nice sometimes if we could set the clock back.

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker