ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

~I'm Here~

I just looked and I cant believe I havent
posted since the 1st.. I KNOW I wrote on
Saturday... I must be really losing it~! I
apologize for being so lax.. Its not like ive
been busy or anything! Don't worry I'm here.
Ive had a rough start today too. My BP was
171/97. I was nauseated and my chest hurt
and I'm sneezing my head off!!! I think I
have alergies,
I had the best day Monday. Penny brought
one of her kitties, It is the most beautiful
kittie. Long hair and just a great personality,
We put her down on the floor and she found
the cat food and ate like a little piggy! SO!
I named her Petunia..

I enjoyed having that kittie here. Dutch was
totally mad and LB he looked at her and gave
me a awful look and went under the couch all
day. Dutch hissed and spit and looked like he
wanted to just hurt that kittie ... I sure would
love to keep her, but my boys come first and
I would feel awful if I got a kittie and it got
hurt cuz of the boys...

I havent seen that first bird in over a week
and I have no idea whats wrong. I did see
a flock of geese in the V formation flying,
but they were headed northl. I think it was
just a practice run..

Time for lunch, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
needs food, and again, my apologies for not
writing, Keep well and God Bless..


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Welome back Gorgeous!

    The little kitty is certainly cute! Sorry to hear you are not 100% - but I know you are taking care of yourself.
    We do worry 'bout ya!
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    So glad you are posting again, was wondering what happen...I knew you have not been feeling well.
    The kitty pictures are so cute...
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    When you feel chest pains, it could be angina. Always have a bottle of 81mg. enteric coated aspirin handy.
    I case manage 2 cases. One of the guys is always moving back and forth from the hospital and rehab.
    I will try to go to a concert for 9/11.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya,
    So nice to hear from you! I will ask my dr about this..

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker