ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 23, 2011

~Honeysuckle is Bloomin Again~

My honeysuckle is blooming again. I didn't
know it bloomed twice a year, considering
it blooms for a long time. I was giving the
outsiders their breakfast and happened
to look over to see how the sunflowers
were doing, which they are all done. The
two little ones in the flower pot are still
ok.
The honeysuckle is so pretty and the
smell is wonderful. I can see the fall
coming, one of the trees across the
street is changing. I'm not ready for
winter. I ache more then than I do
in the summer. I stay the same constant
temperature tho I guess with air in
the summer and heat in the winter,
but it just seems that winter is worse.
My nurse came yesterday and I am ok.
She checked me over and we are both
glad that the increase in my BP med is
working at keeping me at an even level.
I notice I get really tired in the after
noons and some days have no choice but
to take a nap.. Usually I try to stay up
and then just close down at 9 or so. I
have a hard time staying awake if I
don't take a nap.

Penny is making a roast chicken with
cornbread dressing. I share with the
outsiders. They would rather eat
people food than cat food. My 2 in here
don't like people food, only a taste.
Dutch HAS to taste or smell everything
I eat. Ive learned over the years that I
might as well let him go first or I will NOT
enjoy my food. He will pester me to death
till I give him a taste. LB- he only likes
graham crackers or pringles. He will come
as soon as I open them. :-)

I hope you have a nice weekend. I have
no plans other than to just be my
GORGEOUS WEEBLE self :-) Keep
well and God bless...

Always, Lois ****

 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    I try to post Thursday, but my computer was acting up...I love those foggy pictures you put in here...For me that was a awesome thing to see, I loved it.
    Your honeysuckle is nice too.
    My sister Helen is doing good and may get to go home Monday. and my daughter in law Tina, she got to go home last night...my sister in law Lavelle still in lot of pain.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I wish I could buy you a new computer. Its so aggravating when
    they act up. Blad things are getting
    better, take care of Mary..
    Love n Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker