ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 16, 2011

~Making Calendars~


Ive been busy making calendars for email. Its
a lot of fun and I have the best time doing this,
I don't have much that I have to do other than
come here and write to all of you about my most
wonderful exciting life. :-) Which I enjoy doing.
But it dont take a whole lotta time and that gives
lotsa spare time! SO,,,,,,,


I make one for every day of the month out
of anything I find. That's my boys in the one
up there. I wasn't sure they would let me put
it here since its not a photo..
Anyhoway, the link to Susan's site is here,
http://www.2011susansdailydose.yolasite.com


click on the link and up on the top left, it says
September 2011 calendar and yesterday the
16th, is when the first one was put on. Its a
very nice site and made with extreme care.
Plus notice the caramels she sells that are
very good! Highly recommended.. I do think
men or women enjoy her daily dose as its
called... and she will send you a note to tell
you when its there, which is really great..
If you go please sign her guestbook and let
my good friend Susan know I sent you.
http://www.2011susansdailydose.yolasite.com


I didnt write yesterday cuz it was so noisey,
about drove me insane! The city left a note
on the door telling us not to park in the street,
which Penny parks in back in the driveway,
They repaved the streets. And I bet there
were a dozen trucks, graders and tar putter
downers! A truck put the black tar down,
then a truck behind put a special kind of
sand looking stuff on top of it. I have a
street on 2 sides, north and west so I
got a double dose of it! The noise that is.


Penny is here got us all set for the weekend.
Lunch hasnt been decided, but this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE always has something.. Keep well and
God Bless, happy weekend...


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker