ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, September 01, 2011

~Rough Start~

I woke up at 7 and got deathly sick so badly
that I had to go back to bed.. Just between us
it sure felt like a heart attack. I got some bad
chest pains, not my arms, then I started to throw
up and that went on for a while, when it did
finally quit I went back to bed and went right
back to sleep for just over an hour.

I laid there for awhile cuz I didnt want the same
thing to happen again. I slowly got up and I
was so glad I felt better. I will tell my nurse
about it next week when she calls unless this
happens again, which I sure hope it doesnt
cuz it scared me..

My chair needs charged so that is gonna be
my excuse for going back to bed again. I
forgot to charge it last night, which at night
is usually when I plug it in..

Penny came yesterday and was a tad late,
but she had good reason, when she went
out to her car she found one of her cats
had 5 babies under it, she took them in
side and got them settled in a nice box.
Beautiful kitties too.. One looks polka
dot. I will put their photos here tomorrow,.

Right now this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is gonna post this and charge my chair.
Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    So sorry to hear you were sick.
    I hope you are having fun with your new deck...so glad you have one now.
    Having to rewrite this, it was not save the first time around...
    That way thing go at times with a computer.
    God bless you Lois.
    That you for the e-mails.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where's Lois?

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Was wondering that myself - I'm concerned.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya!!!
    Im bere, I am amazed that Ive not written and I have NO excuse other than not feeling the best, but I am
    ok.. sorry to give you concern..
    Im fine,
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker