ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

~Good Chili~


Penny made the best pot of chili when
she was here yesterday, it was just
excelllent. I gave some to Dinky, my
outsider. He loves people food. When
I put cat food out there he looks at me
like I am totally nuts giving that to him.
He gets most indignant :-) He loved the
chili, but not the beans.
I let him eat and after he was done I
asked him if he liked the chili, you see
his face, I think he did ...
I looked out the door last night and I
saw a possum eating the cat food. The
kittie that looks like Dutch was off to
the side watching it then hid behind
the plant. I tried to get a photo but
he was too close and I couldn't get it.
I was surprised to see it.
behind the flower pot on the right, just see her face,,.

Today is a dark gloomy cold rainy day. I am
pure d miserable. I ache so bad.. I had a hard
start this morning again. I got so nauseated for
a while I thought I was gonna have to go back
to bed. I didn't and I feel ok other than this
damp achey,, I said Damp... :-)

Time for the leftover chili, I did save some for
me. This GORGEOUS WEEBLE needs nourishing
chili.. Penny has outdone herself.. I am so glad
she is such a good cook, she will be the first to
tell you that she learned from me :-) Time to
go, keep well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    You SPOIL those kitties! They can't be that hungry if they will only eat people food!
    That Lab bitch looks like she has got a litter of pups somewhere. Maybe you could adopt one of them?
    Take care, Honey,
    God Bless you.
    Love you,
    Raife
    XOX

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Love the night picture of your back porch, it look so pretty and bright.
    A bit under the weather with everything going on...My sister in law still in the hospital, doing some better...
    Going to spend the afternoon and evening with Helen on Fri, John her husband going to spend the day in his home town with his class reunion...he really wanted Helen to be there with him...but she still is in so much pain with her broken back...
    His knee replaced is on Oct 4th, I might be away most of next week or more to help them OK...
    God bless you always Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hi Raife and Mary,
    Im glad I can feed them, i feel so
    sorry for those cats..

    Good to hear from you,
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker