ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 26, 2011

~New Visitor~


This is gonna be short today as its been
quite hetic and I have stuff I want to
get done while Penny is here. Travis
was here for 2 hours and we had a most
unexpected visitor this morning.
Penny looked out on the deck when she
saw something out on there that was
quite out of place. A DOG ! She was
very sweet and came right up to the door.
She ate some of the dry food , then got
the bowl of can food and carried it out
to the yard and licked it clean.
Dutch was beside himself when he saw the
dog, hes only seen the black lab next door.
He slapped the glass and growled.. The dog
kept on eating. I don't know who she does
belong to Ive not seen her before but she
looks like shes had babies. She filled up and
wandered off, I kept watch till she was
gone, soon as she left Dinky came out from
under the deck. :-)

Rainy, dull drab day and I ache. Chili for
lunch and I'm hungry, but then this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE stays that way it
seems :-) I'm off to find food, keep
well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker