ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, September 30, 2011

~Winter Day~

I seems to me winter is in a rush to get
here. Today is a cold, rainy and damp
day with some high winds at times. I
know it wont be long before it snows.
I already ache from this weather.
I woke up sneezing and had a bout with
a coughing seizure that took my breath
and I couldn't breathe and that scared
me big time. The cats panicked and LB
was crawling all over me whining like he
was trying to calm me down so I could
breathe.
I have already started worrying about
the outsiders. Dinky and Graybelle are
here all the time but they refuse to go
back into the cat house. Penny has
checked it out to see if there was any
thing wrong and its fine, has a nice warm
blanket in there even. Donnie may as well
take it home.


Time for lunch and then a nap, maybe I
can get rid of this headache. I'm still
a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE, keep well
and God bless..

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    What a superb job your patio is! Now you need a bit of our weather to enjoy it! It is up in the 80s here this morning. We are having a mini-heatwave at the moment - not before time, though. We've had a LOUSY summer!!
    Take care, Honey, keep warm (you are Hot Stuff already!!)
    God Bless You,
    Love You,
    Raife

    XOX XOX

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Raife,
    Its a beauty hey?Donnie does good
    work. Its COLD here, but I go out
    there anyways. Hope you are well..
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker