ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

~BRRRRRRR~


My deck is officially finished. I'm really glad.
Its wonderful out there. Now its finally finished
and I wont have that much time to go out there.
As cold as it is I'm NOT going out there. Its
so hard and just breaks my heart to see Dinky
and Graybelle and the others out there in this
cold damp and rainy weather.
I am gonna have a super good week as I don't have
that first appointment with anyone! My nurse is off
this week and so the only person I have to see is
Penny. I am gonna enjoy this. I like when I have no
one scheduled to come here. I have a lot of people
that come by and I am grateful they do, but I still
am gonna enjoy this week, its like my vacation..
Penny had to turn the heat on when she got here to
day. It was so cold in here yesterday I turned the
oven on for about an hour. So.. first thing she did
was turn the heat on, I'm not happy about knowing
my gas bill is gonna go sky high..But I cant handle
the cold any more than I can the heat. Feels good
in here now... :-)
I was so surprised to see all the birds back. The
woodpecker was here even.. Ive not seen him in
a super long time. He was having a treat with that
corn. Oh, I did find out that bait piles for deer
are illegal.. Penny told me. She sees a lot of them
specially now since they cut the corn fields.

Spaghetti for lunch and of course this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is hungry.. stay warm, keep well and
God Bless...


Always, Lois ****


 

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

6 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to hear your deck is ready to be use now...
    Good pictures too Lois.
    My lab work is getting better, glad about that...And Becky did real well this morning too and thing looks good for her...
    29 F tonight, got my heater turn on this morning.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Flutterby,
    How are you? Was about to e mail when I thought I would sout the blog....Tell Donny No More Bean soup until all of the deck is done.
    Love You and Miss you,
    Hunny Boy :)

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Please offer Donald my congratulations on a super job! So glad it's finished. I know how much you have looked forward to having it.
    Gee, that woodpecker sure is pretty! Same shape as ours, but quite different plumage.
    Take care, Honey. God Bless you.
    Love You.
    Raife
    XOX

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya,
    sure nice to hear from all of you...
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely birds Lois what a joy where you live have a blessed Sunday
    Love Veronica

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Veronica..
    so very nice to hear from you!
    Love n. hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker