ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, October 08, 2011

~Stuff Breaks~

2 jays
Wonder why it is when one thing acts up
everything else does too. Every so often,
every few days, my mouse will not turn on.
I have to unplug it from the back and put
it back in. pain in the butt, its not easy to
reach around back of this computer. Some
times I wonder why we have to have these
big boxes when a laptop can do the same
thing I'm doing with this. Well anyway,
my keyboard didn't work this morning.
jay up there eating, Dinky just looks, good boy....

My mouse, my keyboard, and my monitor ate
a image I had downloaded, well 3 images to
be exact. There was too much on my desktop
and I wasn't paying attention so they still
downloaded but into neverneverland. I know
they were here, cuz I was attaching something
in a mail and I saw them listed, but I didn't see
them when I looked at my desktop. Theyre some
where in a hidden desktop spare or something.
I tried moving the screen and I still didn't see
them. I hate when stuff happens and I don't
know how to fix it.
I have those 2 dummy books for the net and
computers, best thing I did, they are my reference
books, otherwise I ask Google, he knows everything.
I depend on Google for lots of stuff.

Beautiful sunny fall day, the trees are just great.
My yard is so pretty, specially now since all the
birds are back, I saw a robin and dovey is here
and today 3 bluejays. Dinky was right below and
the birds don't care. Dinky doesn't bother them
at all, no need, hes well fed. All my critters eat
better than I do :-)
I have no plans for today so this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is not gonna do nuthin, just be lazy,
or should I say lazy.ER. :-) Keep well and
God Bless, happy weekend :-)


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful fall colors.

    My sister and brother in law don't need me to spend the night anymore.

    I will be so busy taken them places the next few weeks...Both are doing good.
    Have a great weekend Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    the leaves are beautiful. Make sure you take good care of Mary!
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker