ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, October 17, 2011

~COLD!!!~

Penny is here today and we are trying to
decide what to cook. She has to plan a
menu for her house every day for the
5 guys she feeds and then for me; she
runs out of ideas. The price of groceries
is killing me. I get food stamps and I
used to last the month. Not any more. I
run out of them, then I have to pay cash,
which goes into my extras that I have to
pay cash for, like cleaning stuff. Then when
I need money for extra extras like ink for
my printer, I don't have it.


Its so cold in here today and its cold outside!
But I think its colder in here. I am just going
to have to break down and turn on the heat.
Dutch snuggled right up next to me all night
on my right side and LB was on the left, they
were cold, I had the woolby. :-)


This GORGEOUS WEEBLE, is closing as I
have to help make the list. My stamps come
in on the 16th, so time to restock. Hope you
had a good weekend, keep well and God bless.

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This evening it turn cold and windy, going to get down in the low 40s tonight.

    We make it through the day, John can use his cane now, but still not to drive for another two weeks.
    With Helen there noting they can do for her only pain pill and hot pack...everything that can go wrong with her back has in a big way, getting old is hard on the body...Now if she break her back they can fix that again...

    I'm wondering if that some of John problem too, that hasn't been check out all the way yet.

    Becky going to have a little surgery on Wednesday, going to check to see if there any cancer... I don't think there is, Dr just want to be sure.

    And I don't have to take John and Helen to the Dr on Tuesday morning, Helen caregiver going to take both of them, that frees up my time for the morning...I was wanting to fixes something for the luncheon at noon, now I have the time...At 1 P.M. going to see my Dr, opening all goes go well for me.
    Keep warm Lois and keep those cat warm too.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker