ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

~Jays Are Back~


It is so nice to see the bluejays back.
Penny put4 new ears of corn out there
yesterday, and you can see in these
photos they're almost bare. Penny is
getting some more corn today. It will
probly go up in price now with hunting
season coming. I don't know if the
hunters are allowed to have bait piles
here in Michigan, but I think you can
in Indiana.
We, well mostly Penny, had to break up
a serious cat fight between Dinky and
Fuzz. Fuzz sneaked up to the food dish
while Dinky was over by the garage. Well
poor Fuzz got spotted and I sat in the
door and watched it go down.
Dinky got up to the ramp, and he started
shaking his head, side to side, while he
put out the most awful growl. He took
slow deliberate steps in time with his
head, ears flat on his head, then he
started to walk kinda sideways as if he
wasn't looking at Fuzz. He was,. :-)


This whole time I want to go out there
and try to stop what I know is coming,
if I wasn't in this chair I would have.
So, I'm telling Penny, "go out there and
break it up!" Penny gives me this 'are
you crazy' look and says, "I'm NOT
going out there!"


While Penny and I are going back and
forth Dinky is slowly stalking Fuzz ,
he makes one lunge and grabs Fuzz
by the neck and the fur started to
fly, the growling, screaming and rolling
all over the deck was amazing. I was
so worried I never did get my camera
out, Fuzz escaped Dinky's wrath and
ran off, he probly wont be back. Dinky
ran Tigger and Adolph off and they
havent come back. Earie and Graybelle
arent afraid of Dinky. What a cat :-)


We cooked a pork roast yesterday and
it will be even better today. I'm still
my GORGEOUS WEEBLE self, keep
well and God Bless...


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blue birds are sort of migratious traveling south maybe 2-300 miles. The ones you see have come down from the north ... maybe Canada. They will say all winter. And corn ... they just love it Yeah.

    d

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hi d,
    im just glad theyre back!
    love ya,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker