ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, October 10, 2011

~Busyness~

Graybelle in the box

Penny is here and we are busy busy, seems
there is always something to do. My kitchen
and bedrooms both need makeovers. Ive
been in this apartment for 3 years and have
not done anything , not changed a thing and
its time.


tongue sticking out ..

This is short but I wanted to check in and
give a "hey", so y'all don't worry. Rebecca
was here this morning and threw us behind
schedule. She is doing ok, it was nice to
see her, its been awhile. I want to get stuff
done today cuz the rest of the week is gonna
be busy with company.


Anyhoway, hope you had a good weekend
and your week ahead is a good one, I'm
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE, keep well
and God bless...


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Most land lord don't do anything till you move out...and something not then either.
    It's nice to re ranges thing if that possible in a room. I like to clean a room that way.
    The weather has been great today, some rain in the morning that was needed.
    A long day,but a good day here...I got my lab done this morning...sure pray I will get a good report.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hi Mary,
    I get these ideas i want stuff changed and end up doing nuthin lol...Hope the lab is good.
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker