ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, October 06, 2011

~Nurse Day~


I'm sitting here waiting for my nurse to
come. I don't remember what time she
said shed be here when she phoned on
yesterday. She knows to be here before
noon. I have a date with the evaluators
from Southern Care tomorrow. I'm not
looking forward to seeing them, theyre
very discouraging to me. They come every
3 months to see if I have gotten worse,
in other words, to me, they wanna know
how much longer I'm going to make it. I
feel like theyre on the sidelines like vultures
waiting for the corpse.
Nice day today, sunny and warm. The trees are
changing rapidly. Everywhere I can see all the
colors. I can only imagine how beautiful it is
all over this state right now. The leaves are
so vibrant. Its a nice time of year. My sister
usually makes a trip north this time of year.
I have a sore spot right in my right groin, Its
from sitting all the time. It gets really irritated
and red and sore, happens a lot and the only
real solution is to lose some weight. I don't
think I'm overweight, I didn't gain much back
from the 30 I lost but the constant sitting is
the cause. I showed it to Fanesse (nurse) and
she is bringing some good creme for it.


I see her pulling into the driveway so its time
to close. I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE tho,
keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

 
"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker