ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

~Sheddy Tree~


I'm late today, and I really don't have a good
excuse. My nurse was here and the Doctor from
there was supposed to come by but got tied up
at the hospital so he is coming tomorrow. I'm
thrilled. NOT. I don't see a need but then its
their rules.
I hadnt taken my pills yet when Fanesse was here
and my BP is a tad high. 189/105. I immediately took
my pills. I kinda figured it was high since I woke up
with a bad headache. Ive not taken it again so I'm
guessing its ok, I will take it again later.

That pine tree out back, the long needle one is dropping
those needles so fast that the ground is covered. If this
was my place the first thing I'd do is take down that tree.
If its not these needles its the pine cones. Some pine
trees arent shedders like this one and are really pretty.
The one next to it is a beautiful pine, I had never seen
one like it before, almost like a willow tree.

We are expecting storms so I have to charge my chair.
Its making weird sounds. It used to be a silent runner
but the back tires are squeeking. I'm late here and
late for lunch, and..... this GORGEOUS WEEBLE of
course, is hungry! Keep well and God Bless

Always, Lois****

 
"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Are the rear tires solid? (Please note! I am writing in American here - we call them Tyres!!) If not, maybe they are getting low on air pressure? Just a thought.
    Take care, Honey,
    God Bless You,
    Love You,
    Raife
    XOX

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    Some of the tree hear already started shedding there leaves, I love the yellow leaves that covers the ground, now that a pretty site to see.
    I love the fall colors this time of the year.
    I got to stay home all day, wow what a treat for me that was...also did a little work around the house and had company too. Patsy wanted to go out for a Pepsi, I told her to bring her Pepsi over here and I will have some tea to drink...nice to visit in my home and not go anywhere.
    Lois I do wish you could get out more!
    God bless you my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hi Raife, i think solid.
    I will get them checked.

    Hi Mary,
    staying home is a treat when you can just relax..its good for you..

    good to hear from you,
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker