ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, October 02, 2011

~COLD Day~

I want you to know its COLD here
today. Its a beautiful sunny one but
BRRRRR, its a bit nipply. I am NOT
gonna explain that word, you figure
it out :-)

I joined Facebook and said I never would
but I had no choice, I have a friend that
wanted to join and so to help I had to join.
I may not stay. Ive heard lots of bad bad
stories about it and I have enuff crap, I
don't need more.

My stumps, lovelylittlelegs, or what ever you
call them, they HURT today and are making
me miserable. Its this weather changing. I
debated all morning should I turn the heat
on and I just cant, I don't want my bills
to go up. I'm still paying off that huge
electric bill I had. I turn the furnace on
I know my gas will go way up. I am thinking
of getting a space heater, or one that
just heats where you are, I'm only in 2
places here at this desk or on my bed. So
it might be cheaper for me.

Well I'm gonna go find some lunch and I
have to charge my chair.. I'm still a most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE, keep well and God
Bless.

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I love all the pictures you put in this blog, your back deck look so nice...Yep fall is here and winter is looking around the corner at us...
    John surgery is in the morning, I will be spending the nights with my sister Helen,then with both of them till John can do everything he did to do around the house. I sure don't want him to mess up his knee trying to care for Helen...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Makes me think of the little birds on our nut feeder - they are called "Blue Tits"!!!!!
    Of course, there are also Coal Tits and Great Tits!!and Long-tailed Tits.
    Let me hasten to add that the word "Tit" in this context refers to "Titmouse".
    Dear little things, but they often fight like fiends.
    Our heat wave finished yesterday, when the mists came down on the Moor and the temperature dropped by about ten degrees. It had been about 85 in the shade at mid-day and I was back in shorts and sandals.
    Take care, Honey,
    God Bless You.
    Love You,
    Raife.

    XOX XOX

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    thanks and good to hear from you
    love n'hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker