ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

~Windy Windy~


The doctor with southern care came by
yesterday, hes really nice. He is worried
about these "spells" ive been having, and
he agrees they are small heart attacks. He
increased the dosage on one of my pills in
hopes it will help. My BP is still high even
though I am taking my pills so he says this
med increase should help that too.

It is cold today and so windy that at times it
looks like a whirlwind of leaves all over flying
around. This will sure take the leaves off the
trees. Whats good about this wind is that then
everyone gets leaves in their yards, even those
with no trees :-)

Dutch is glued to the window watching the leaves
fly around. He gets so excited and taps at the
window trying to catch them. The outsiders are
used to it and are staying in the corner. Dinky
always stays here so I put a blanket in the corner.
We took it out of the cat house, washed it and
just put it on the deck since they wont go in the
cat house anymore and I have NO idea why.

Penny made meatloaf yesterday and it is so good,
you KNOW its gonna make a great sandwich today.
Of course, as usual, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is
hungry. Hope you have a nice weekend...Keep well
and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    That is scary to have small heart attacks...And I have no words to help.
    Keep on doing what right in the Lord Jesus Christ...he has you in his hands.
    Monday and Tuesday will be real busy for me Helen and John has 5 Dr appointment those days and I have one on Tuesday too...not for sure how that all going to work out yet...
    God keep you safe my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    it is plus they hurt! Make sure you
    take care of you too..
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker