ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, October 22, 2011

~Calendar For Email~

Penny brought a pumpkin for out on the
deck. I took a photo of it when Dinky
was sitting there by it and made a calendar.
These calendars are for email and you can
put them as a desktop too. I have fun making
them specially when I have a great photo..
Penny fed the birds as usual and I noticed
when I was taking a photo of the deck that
the birds were flying in bunches back and
forth. I got a few great photos.
I sent an email to a friend to see if she can
help with Dinky. I love that cat and he wants
to come in so badly but he cant till hes neutered.
I wouldn't want to have it done and him be out
side and as bad an attitude that he has he would
be in a bad mood with the surgery and he and
my boys, I know, would fight.
Fuzz tried to sneak and eat yesterday while Penny
was outside keeping Dinky occupied following her
around. Well he spotted Fuzz came running up onto
the deck and slapped Fuzz so hard he fell over. I
cant have that kind of attitude in here. Dinky is
such a lovey boy,, to people.. other cats, hes not
good, he doesn't play well with others :-)


Beautiful day and I am enjoying it. I may sit out on
the deck once it really warms up.. I covered a box
and put a blanket in it for Dinky since he stays here
all the time. Well Graybelle has taken it over so I
will have to find something else for Dinky...


Lunch time and naturally I'm hungry... This most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE hopes you have a great
weekend.. Keep well and God bless..


Always, Lois ****



"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great looking pumpkin there Lois.
    It look like a pumpkin pie to me just waiting to be make.
    My day are still real busy right now.
    My friend Patsy need a heart cath now...praying that she will be ok
    Great pictures you have taken too.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Penny grew the pumpkin and it looks so nice out there on the deck.
    Hope all is ok by you..
    Love n'hugs
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker