ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

~Calendar~

this is one of my calendars on my photo

Ive not done one thing yesterday and since the
Packers arent playing I don't plan to do too much
today either. Tomorrow my visiting doctor is
coming. They couldn't give me a set time which I
hate when they do that, I guess theyre a doctor
short or something. I will know more tomorrow
they will phone first.


I am so glad we were spared that snow storm!
Lots without power, its awful.. Ive been hearing
that whoever does the predicting says we are
gonna have a bad winter...ill just sit it out like
I do every year :-)


Ive been making my calendars they are very
well liked. Ive gotten some requests to make
special ones like I do for myself..


Food time and this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is not
really hungry. I have some leftover goulash and
I may have that. Boring with no football game on.
I only watch the Packers. No need to watch any
other teams, the Pack is the best. They got
better without big mouth Farve... Keep well and
God Bless...


Always, Lois ****



God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I'm glad that snow didn't come your way. Been worrying 'bout you! Hope the Doc finds everything O.K.
    Take care, Honey,
    God Bless you,
    Love you,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Raife,
    I am too.. its been lovely out. I cancelled the doc..
    Love ya,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker