ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

~Not Much News~

Ive not written in a few days and no excuse as
to why not, other than ive not had a lot to write
about. My life is so NOT exciting that I got
nuthin to tell about :-)
The leaves are steady coming down and poor
Carl and Joyce have their work cut out for
them with all the leaves. Its been windy and
lucky me all my leaves blew into the neighbor
across the street! Carl should just wait till they
are all down. Theyre gonna be busy for days.
Its a busy week this week, Travis was here
yesterday and today Ryan, tomorrow Rebecca
and Friday, Fanesse(nurse).. By the time this
week is done I will be ready for a nice quiet
weekend.

Penny has been busy, we are trying to figure
out what to do about Dinky. He and Graybelle
stay here all the time now. She has that crate
thing and just loves it, specially when the
blanket is just washed and smells good. Dinkys
spot is next to the door, but I guess that's where
a guard should be. He keeps an eye out and WILL
attack.

Lunch time and of course this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is hungry. I don't know what Penny made I told her
to surprise me.. Watch, shes gonna come in and tell
me she didn't make nuthin! THATS the surprise! :-)
She wouldn't do me that way.. So, keep well and
warm , God Bless...


Always, Lois ****
"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker