ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

~Lemon Pie~

Pennys granddaughter

Penny is here today and got us all clean. We
are having meat loaf for lunch. Penny is a
very good cook. And we are having lemon bars
for desert. I love lemon anything. My dads
favorite desert was lemon pie, of course my
mom made the best in the state. :-)
Andrea as a skunk :-)

Penny brought photos of her grands getting
ready for Halloween. Kelli sent photos of
my grands as well.. I remember the fun I had
when I trick or treated...No kids have ever
come by here, but in a way I'm glad as I would
run myself ragged answering the door... There
was a Halloween parade in coldwater, I used to
love to see all the kids in their costumes...
Alex, Kelli & Andrea
Lovely day today, sunny and almost warm. I
smell my lunch and of course this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is hungry.. Keep well and God Bless.


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures you put in here.
    A new month, sure hope it not as busy for me...glad Oct is over...The starting of Nov has been a bit hard on me, praying it don't end that way like Oct did.
    They said in the low 30's tonight,hoping my daughter Van start in the morning, she had trouble after work today...might need to take her to work in the morning...just a wait and see games.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    you stay so busy just please make sure you take care of yourself too..
    love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker