ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, January 30, 2012

~Amy's Scrap and Design~


My greatneice, Amy, has a Facebook page and she is
a sewer like her mom, gramma and auntie. Runs in the
family...She makes covers for different kinds of
machines for scrapbooking or sewing machines.. And
has everything on her site.. go and visit, see what
she has... you might need something from there :-)
I'm running on slow speed today, this bronchitis is just
whuppin' me...:-) I coughed a lot all night, which I hadnt
been doing, I don't start to sneeze till I sit up.. The
coughing is what woke me up... Besides 2 cats walking
all over me.. Think after 10 years of them doing this
to me Id get used to it :-)

We had a big storm yesterday, and all our snow is back!
Plus it was so windy and snowing made the roads really
bad.. Rained first, then the temp dropped, then the
snow.. I was worried that Penny wouldn't make it today,
but, shes like the mail lady, she always comes to work.
She was late, and she called, the roads were really
icy so she didn't go her normal 90 miles an hour.. No..
just kidding, shes a very cautious driver...the roads
she said were very slippery.. Ive seen the plows out
this morning.. THEY go 90 mph..

I used to hate when I looked in the rear view mirror
and see a snow plow coming behind me... Specially one
with the 2 blades, they were huge! I didn't mind to
be behind one.. My cousin Ronnie, he lives in the UP,
hes up HOME ... He usta drive the snow plow in the
winter, he worked for the city.. He told me once that
some guy on his route said he plowed too far AWAY
from his mailbox and could he maybe get closer...
3 guesses what my cousin did? He plowed closer and
took out mailbox and all.. The guy didn't say it NICE,
if he had Ronnie would have plowed it right.. :-) The
people up there tried to stay on Ronnies good side,
specially in the winter... :-)
Lunch time and I'm hungry as usual.. This GORGEOUS
WEEBLE needs nourishment.. Keep well and God Bless

Always, Lois ****

 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry you got snow again Lois.
    The weather here has been real nice. Next to Spring time.
    Last Monday I got to babysit with my great grand babies,there are 5 months old now.
    Don't play in the snow to much.
    God bless you Lois.
    Get well my friend.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    Its all gone now, Im ready for spring too, I want outside lol
    Love n'hugs
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker